December 3rd, 2018
Today we’re starting our last unit of the semester (sorry I can’t be there – I’m super sick today). For the last few weeks we’re going to be working with Scratch… BUT, before you start, can you please walk around and make sure everyone found their way to my website and is reading this?
- Go to https://scratch.mit.edu/
- If you already have an account from another class, click ‘Sign in’ in the top right.
If not, click ‘Join Scratch’ and create a username and password (I recommend you use your Lunch Number and Birthday so it will be easy to remember).
- After you sign in, click ‘Create’ in the top left.
- Once a new workspace appears, look for the little question mark aaaaalllll the way at the right of the screen – click it.
- Complete the following tutorials today by following the step-by-step instructions:
- Animate a Name (when you’re done, every letter of your name should do something different).
- Hide-and-Seek Game.
- When you’re finished with both tutorials, you’re done for today. You do not need to share them with me – I’ll grade them on Wednesday (as long as you’re logged in, they should save automatically).