At West Leadership Academy, we create a compact with all of our students. We promise our students that we will provide them with the instruction and support they need to prepare for college, and in return, we set high expectations for their participation and achievement in school. Some of the expectations we have for students include:
- All students will graduate and attend a post-secondary institution.
- Students will challenge themselves, taking at least two Advanced Placement® courses before graduation.
- All students will treat each other with respect.
- Students will dress for success and wear the West Leadership Academy uniform each day.
- Finally, students will participate in out-of-school activities designed to set them up for success, like our summer orientation/transition program before entering 9th grade.