West Leadership Academy: A College Board School is designed to promote academic excellence leading directly to college and career readiness. College Board Schools foster the high achievement and healthy growth and development of every student through:
- Small class sizes
- Personalized attention
- Highly trained teachers and staff
- Dedicated, high-caliber leadership
- Rigorous, accelerated college-prep curriculum
- Earn college credit in high school through Advanced Placement
- Advisory Program
- Emphasis on positive youth development
- Extended Day enrichment programs and extracurricular activities
- Bilingual support
- College Board Schools’ proven track record of success in urban school districts
Students are prepared to meet and exceed the Denver and Colorado learning standards and proficiency requirements and to meet the high standards required for college admission.
A safe, respectful and welcoming school environment is the hallmark of West Leadership Academy and the result of the successful cooperation of faculty, staff, family and students.